Lauri Tarkkonen Lauri Tarkkonen is offline

Default Windvanes

In "Roger Long" writes:

Bob,

The tone of your reply makes a lot more sense to me when I read what you
just posted and realize that you are tilting at windmills.

I think, but maybe I'm wrong, that the OP was talking about windVANES, those
wonderful devices that steer the boat without using any of the electrical
power that would be produced by a windMILL.

I have no experience with the latter aside from occasionally wondering how
people put up with the noise when I get close to one.

I have had an Aerogen wind generator for some 20 years, and it is
SILENT, so why should one buy a noisy one, when silent ones are available.

- Lauri Tarkkonen