Bob Bob is offline

Default Windvanes

On Nov 12, 6:14 am, "Roger Long" wrote:
I thought it was good advice Lauri's reply to look up what has already been
said. Just in case you miss it, here's the link to my windvane installation
page:

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Windvane.htm

Ignore Bob's reply. The windvane is the best thing I ever did for the boat,
even for coastal cruising.

--
Roger Long

Good Morning Roger:

Youre up early today. Or are you on the east coast? I agree, best to
ignore the flavor of my message but I truely hold with nyet on the
whirlly birds on a boat. But as with everything about boats it really
boils down to a philosophy.

THere is a joke among the Euro crusiers Ive met. Even read the same
comment somplace. "You can always tell an American boat because of all
the **** on deck." You know, bikes, boats, sailboards, cans, wind
vanes, etc.

As an engineer, Im sure you can "see" an engineer's desgn philosophy
with one look at a boat or motorcycle.

I wonder what WIllburr would say about windmills?

Hope your day goes well Roger.
Bob

But I am sure there is a significant number who