Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default $$%%^ 'merican boat trailer

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:06:56 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:39:38 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:01:00 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Dan" intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in message
Will they take your son, too? He can wash balls.

-dk

JohnH may not appreciate you giving his job away.

How's your mom and boat doing, Don?
Come on up...I'll introduce you to both!

To do a little ice fishing?

Our harbour never freezes over............
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Harbour
http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/halifax/index-eng.php

I don't know if I'd want to go fishing there. This is from your reference
above:

Halifax Harbour is on the receiving end of significant amounts of untreated
raw sewage from the urban built-up areas surrounding it. Approximately
181,000,000 litres of untreated sewage are currently discharged every day,
resulting in significant contamination and the following problems:

* Shellfish harvesting is prohibited in the harbour;
* large areas of contaminated sediment exist around some forty separate
outfalls;
* bacterial contamination is widespread;
* in spite of some garbage, which occasionally washes ashore, the
harbour front looks beautiful and fish, jellyfish and seals are regularly
seen in the harbour.
* like all harbours, it smells. People say it smells like the ocean,
sailors say it smells like the land; both are correct as the smell comes
from decomposing seaweed on the beach.

That doesn't sound like a very nice boating experience!

Sounds like Don has found a nice place to live.