Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Eco-Sailing

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 10, 3:38 pm, Joe wrote:
On Nov 10, 3:29 pm, Bob wrote:

Do you have a master's ticket Bob?

Who says I'm carrying cargo for hire? Bonehead, it's my boat and my
cargo.

I'll have a proper bill of laiden, I have my FDA facility number, a
custom agent who is an expert in coffee clearing, have visited the
USCG, Homeland security, have my own non-union dock ect..ect..ect..

Would I install them if they did not? (2005)?

What Insurance company? I did not know you were required to be insured
beyond liability in most places.

WTF is a Hobby Loss Problem?

Whats wrong Bob did they take your re-runs of Capt Kangaroo off the
air and your hemmoriods bugging ya from wearing out the armchair?
Thanks
Joe

Hello Joe:

In all sincerity Joe, unless I misunderstood your post, you are going
to a foreign nation, buying 10,000 lbs of XYZ, transporting it with a
vessel, then offload and sell XYZ in the USA. Now unless I missed
something you are selling those beans in the US and NOT using them for
personal consumption, no?

What compounds my concern regarding your plan most is your response
where you: 1) insult my intelligence, 2) question my USCG license/
rating, and used a personal attack typically found at
alt.asa.sailing.

For example, "...Whats wrong Bob did they take your re-runs of Capt
Kangaroo off the air and your hemmoriods bugging ya from wearing out
the armchair...?"

With that type of response I wonder how you will treat your customers
or those poor needy children?

Personally, after reading your response I will not buy any of your
beans nor will I recommend anyone else buy your beans. I think what
really speaks most loudly is your internet post history. You have a
rather long track record with a tiresomely predictable pattern.
Bob

Joe's been hanging around alt.sailing.asa for quite some time. He's
demonstrated he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. His attitude is one or
arrogance. His feelings are easily hurt. He's more like a mama's boy than a
man. His ignorance is quite apparent.

If he manages to make the trip and back with a viable load of cargo it will
be more due to luck than to skill. I'd sure not bet one plug nickel on his
success. I don't think he's perceptive enough to succeed. I see it all the
time. Dreamers losing their ass because they live more in dreamland than the
real world.

When I saw a picture of his car jacked up on stands above flood level waters
and he was bragging about how he saved it from the flood I had to laugh. Any
sensible man would have moved the damned thing to higher ground well
beforehand. This demonstrates how the man thinks. Too little, too late. Luck
can see him through from time to time but luck will eventually run out.

Greg