posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Ernest Scribbler Ernest Scribbler is offline

Default Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic

wrote
Not sure the type you're referring to but the worst around here are
the 25'-35' space ship looking planing boats that run along half way
up on plane. They'd do everybody a favor if they either speed up or
slow down. Doesn't really matter which. Either way they'd leave a much
smaller wake. And yes, they're totally oblivious to what they're doing.

That's exactly what I get here on my river. And I have to believe they're
oblivious, because it's disturbing to think that anyone would intentionally
drive a boat around like that.