Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default Power boaters and their wakes

On Nov 9, 8:07 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:33:24 -0500, "Garland Gray II"

wrote:
Hey Skip,
Did you see the Spirit of Nantucket, or were you ahead of her ?

Did they get it moved yet, and is the Virginia Cut fully open?

I can't believe they were going through there during the night
although tugs with barges do it all the time.

I apparently was in front, as I didn't see her. We had no problem in
the VA cut, but then, we took the non-dismal route, so if that's where
you're talking about, it was still closed when we went. In any event,
we couldn't do that, cuz we're too deep.

In (near) Oriental, we're heading to Cape Lookout to join some
friends, and then go outside to Charleston to meet up with Larry, pick
up some gear and get that alternator replaced (the one the vendor
screwed up on), then head to Savannah. So, I'll be out of touch for a
few days...

L8R

Skip