Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Words for Skip from Steve Dashew

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:50:17 -0800, "
wrote:

The idea of not only being able
to predict which day I'm likely to arrive, but which hour of the day,
with any consistency is wonderful to contemplate.

Powerboating, that is the answer. :-)

As a bonus it will immediately change you from an intelligent, mild
mannered sailor into an ignorant, arrogant, *sshole. :-)

I always hate this kind of statement. I know plenty of respectful power
boaters. Yes there are some jerks out there, but there are also many
people who adhere to the rules of the road and respect their wake. Too
often we paint all power boaters with a broad brush that isn't fair.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org