Don White Don White is offline

Default $$%%^ 'merican boat trailer

"Don White" wrote in message

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:37:08 GMT, "Canuck57"
wrote:

My guess though is at $500 you got something that is not seaworthy, a
trailer with bald tires and a severely rusted frame. Useful for parts at
best. Probably late with the paperwork too.

And your guess would be so freakin' wrong it would make your head spin
in circles.

I'll show him a picture to clarify.
He may even think I got the whole package for $500.00........
note: the $500 was only a value I asigned to the trailer portion of the
boat/motor/trailer combo.

d'oh..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nsenumbers.jpg