[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default $$%%^ 'merican boat trailer

On Nov 9, 12:37 pm, "Canuck57" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

For boats, it is simple:

1) Do your research.

I think everyone is being nice as it is apparent you did not follow
the origional threads, no biggie but they did do all the research, or
so they thought. The problem seems to be a paperwork problem up there,
probably human error...

My guess though is at $500 you got something that is not seaworthy, a
trailer with bald tires and a severely rusted frame. Useful for parts at
best. Probably late with the paperwork too.

Could not be more wrong. Tom sold Don the boat motor and trailer, all
frekin' mint, I have been in the boat less than a couple of months
ago. All three components could be waxed up and sold as new.. When Don
said 500 for the trailer, he may have been a little low, a new one
like it here might be 6-650. I assume you also were not aware that we
are talking about a small galvanized trailer for a three hundred pound
boat and motor, less than 16 feet long.. New, like I said, maybe
600. Anyway, now you are up to date.. Hope this helps..

And as most boaters know, better to buy a good motor as no manufacturer
comes out to the lake to fix it.- Hide quoted text -