Don White Don White is offline

Default $$%%^ 'merican boat trailer

What ever happened to free trade? The damn thing was built to
American and Canadian standards - that sticker on the tongue has a
Canadian safety stamp on it I believe - whatever the approval agency
is in Canada.

snip...

Ever since our loonie topped the yankee dollah, more & more people are
shopping south of the border for what appears to be deals for us.
The difference in price of comparable new vehicles is quite large on favour
of the US.
It's almost as if the Canadian distributors think our dollar is still only
worth .66 US rather than 1.06.
People are starting to think there is a conspiracy to make it tough for
Canadians to pick up a deal stateside and import back to Canada.
Here's a new twist...
http://www.reportonbusiness.com/serv.../Business/home