Don White Don White is offline

Default $$%%^ 'merican boat trailer

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:00:53 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

I received a letter today threatening me with a $2K fine and six months in
jail if I didn't send the trailer back to the US.

What ever happened to free trade? The damn thing was built to
American and Canadian standards - that sticker on the tongue has a
Canadian safety stamp on it I believe - whatever the approval agency
is in Canada.

Wow - good luck.

But I aint' taking it back. :)

However, if you wanted to resell the boat back to me for...say...$500?

I'll even make it $500 Canadian. :)

I may pay you $500.00 just to take the trailer off my hands.
On the other hand, our country club jails probably wouldn't be a bad place
to spend a long cold damp winter.