Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Another quality boat manufacturer sells out.

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:31:35 -0500, HK wrote:

HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:14:23 -0500, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:17:39 -0500, Dan intrceptor@gmaildotcom
wrote:

HK wrote:

One of the most appealing aspects of my little 21' Parker is that
the
bare hull weighs about 2900 pounds. Lighter deep vee boats of the
same
length and width "bounce" a hell of a lot more.
You should have considered one of these if you really believe hull
weight is that much of an advantage. Note the *full* transom
complete
with a bracket.

http://www.dusky.com/boats/dus203xf.html

BTW- They come in white.
I like the looks of that 33 Fisharound.

Don't care much for the brackets.
You wouldn't like the fit and finish on those boats, or the aluminum
railings on most of the models.
I've never seen one.

I'm not a big fan of brackets though and those look like the kind that
I particularly don't like.

A few of the guys around here have bought Defiance Boats
http://www.defianceboats.com/
They are happy with them and about $25k less than a Parker. And they
have a Transom.

Kind of an ugly house, though.

http://tinyurl.com/2kv63r

Weird...that shortened url ain't workin'

http://tinyurl.com/2kv63r

Nice looking boat - a little too much cabin for my taste.

Alaska Bulkhead. Where the weather gets cold.