Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default ROTFS (aka Gulf Stream) Current GRIB Files

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:39:53 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

I've just noted that the latest beta version of SailMail (aka AirMail)
supports ROTFS GRIB files. These provide predictions for the Gulf Stream
and other currents showing the direction, rate and temperature for up to 72
hours in advance.

I assume you already know about the GRIB files for wind speed,
direction and barometric pressure? I get a fresh update every day via
their subscription service and find it useful for planning.