posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Leanne Leanne is offline

Default dead engines, kayaks, and powerboaters

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:08:06 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

The boater came within 10 feet of us going
over 10kts. You're saying this is appropriate behavior???

Distances can be deceptive sometimes. I'm betting it was more than
that but I understand your point.

Wait until one of these clowns rolls you beam ends and see happy you are.
They know what they are doing when they will not even turn around on the
bridge while I was sounding shorts blasts of the air horns.

Leanne