Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Anchors

On 2007-11-06 09:04:01 -0500, Geoff Schultz said:

I find it interesting that I received an e-mail from Ned Wood, who works
for Manson Anchors, stating in part that:

"I have been watching the comments made about the Manson Supreme." and

"I would suggest not believing everything that the Rocna Salesman writes
online..." and

"Lastly, we never really want to get involved in the online mudslinging
that has become rife in these chat rooms...".

I certainly can appreciate the later comment, but it certainly would be
nice if they would answer some of the questions that people have. It
doesn't need to devolve into mud-slinging, but it would be nice to get
answers from someone who knows the product.

Obviously, he doesn't know RBC very well, nor this thread, as there has
not been *any* "mudslinging" (yet), just honest debate.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD