Mike[_6_] Mike[_6_] is offline

Default Whew - that was a close one...

I am 90 minutes from Buffalo and don't much like the idea of my 13 year
old

going to bed at 2am.

Understood... bummer.

--Mike

"Toller" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
. net...
Try to sell them on stubhub.com I don't know if Buf is selling out, but
you may be able to cut any losses. Why can't you go?

Personally, being a Pats fan, I'm happy about it. Had it been during the
day, my chances of watching it here in the SF Bay Area were slim to none.

I am 90 minutes from Buffalo and don't much like the idea of my 13 year
old going to bed at 2am.
It is sold out and tickets are going on ebay for triple price, but I would
have liked to have gone.