William G. Andersen

Default Inflatable rollers for beaching?

I think you'd find that your 19' boat is a lot heavier than you'd expect.
Easier to add a KeelShield or KeelGuard and beach the boat. I use a metal
auger intended for a dog tie up, to tie a line. Don't know how secure it is,
but expect that it will give me enough notice that I can get to the line
before the boat breaks free of the beach.

"Kenneth Hopkins" wrote in message
Hi Guys

Has anyone tried using inflatable rollers to beach their boat (on a
beach!)?

I was wondering if this could be done with well inflated fenders for my

19'
sportsboat?

Cheers
Kenny