posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Don White Don White is offline

Default What's under your mast?

"Ian Malcolm" wrote in message
snip... NB 'Defacing the coinage of the realm' was an offence over here
under an
act of 1861, no-one seems to know if its been repealed, and as I dont want
to be transported to Australia, I dont know how the 2Ps ended up with
holes in them, Honest Guv ;-) *(The Queen's head and the portcullis on
the obverse were carefully sanded off before they were drilled*, no point
in inviting trouble.)

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Sanding off the Queens head??? Isn't that still a 'flogging offence' in
jolly England?