Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Whew - that was a close one...

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 16:37:01 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Right on! Even with two phantom pass interference calls. Those hurt.

Two of them. Did you see the scouting report on this team of refs?

Most pass interference calls out of all the refree crews.

If they were anything like the ones they called on the Pats, they
won't be working many post season games.

Totally bogus calls.

I can't believe I fell asleep at the beginning of the forth quarter. I was
laying on the couch in the main cabin, enjoying the game and went out like a
light. Damit.

Oh, well.

Eisboch