Jim Jim is offline

Default October 26 - What A Drag!

Rosalie B. wrote:
Dave wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:42:32 -0700, Bob said:

Ya, its amazing how that old TV stuff is stuck in my brain.

Aw, you young whippersnappers with your TV.

Let's hear it for Straight Arrow, The Shadow and the Green Hornet.

And the Fat Man, Suspense, and the Lone Ranger. My mom wouldn't let
me listen to any of them except the Lone Ranger. :-(

We could listen to Ozzie and Harriet, the Aldridge Family,
Gildersleeve, Fibber McGee and Molly and Amos and Andy.

I didn't watch TV much until after I graduated college and had
children. We didn't have a TV when we were first married (1959).

I remember Sea Hunt, but probably not like you guys do, and I also
remember Sky King. I don't think I watched either of them much. I
did watch Flipper - we had two kids by then. I also watched Captain
Kangaroo.

And Captain Video with Tobar his robot! (circa 1950)