Bernard W Joseph Bernard W Joseph is offline

Default Looking for gift catalog

I inadvertently tossed a fine catalog I received a couple of days ago.
Among the the things that interested me is a line of Wi-Fi amplifiers.
They are just the ticket for the cruiser who pulls into a new port and
wants to connect to the Internet via an open system near the marina.

All I remember is that that the catalog had very classy gifts. I think
that the name Capn John was on it, as well as a picture of a famous
wooden boat construction shack.

I would appreciate any help on tracking down this company.

Bernard