posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa
SCRUFF SCRUFF is offline

Default ***i loved robert goulet***

"Shirley" wrote in message
. ..

"oldpink" wrote in message
wavy g's number won fan wrote:
when i heard the news, i wished i could "goulet" down and die, but i
knew i must b strong in support of all his fans and friends. rest in
peace, good man. rest in peace. *sniff*

Oh, believe me, we ALL wish ou would do just that.
May I be of assistance in that regard?

Do you know that irritating chaffing you get between your legs on a hot,
humid day? That is near impossible to be rid of also.

I hope you find something that helps you.