bowgus

Default help with towing capacity on chevy venture van

Well you could do what I did to improve the towing capacity of my subaru ...
I sold it and bought a jeep cherokee ... almost doubling the capacity ...
:-)

"RLRUXER" wrote in message
i have a 2002 chevy venture van with the 3.4 liter engine. i do not have

the
factory tow package b/c i did not think i would be towing anything,

however I
would like to get a small runabout. is there anything that i can do to

improve
the towing capacity of this vehicle. The manual says that without the tow
package i can only tow 2000, but with a tow package i could tow 3500. i

was
wondering what exactly the tow package consisted of and what i could do to

add
a "tow package" to my van.

thanks
Rob Ruxer