JimB[_2_] JimB[_2_] is offline

Default Fortress FX v. Rocna Anchor

--
JimB
Google 'jimb sail' or go www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com
Compares Cruise areas of Europe
"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
I feel like I'm almost in danger of be accused of being a rep for Rocna
(believe me, I'm not), but I literally just got this unsolicited e-mail
from a friend who bought a Rocna based upon recommendation from me. We
haven't talked in quite a while, and this was quite timely for this
discussion. He has a 53' Swan and was replacing a CQR. Anyhow, here's
the
e-mail:

------------

clip a bit

Rocna has absolutely exceeded my expectations and has availed me many very
comfortable nights sleep while the wind was blowing hard.

Thanks for the recommendation. it's one of very few marine products that I
have found to be fairly priced and built and designed to exceed my hopes.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

I expect you'd have had the same email if you'd recommended any of the high
performing anchors listed in the tests which sparked off this debate. The
test report quotes 'all of them' as a revelation in performance compared to
older types - which describes the CQR.