Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_42_] Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_42_] is offline

Default Cruising Boat Generator (small)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 04:52:40 GMT, "Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)"
wrote:

This can be an issue. Funny, usually I run my Honda in the morning...hot
shower for the Admiral.

If you have a FWC engine it is easy to heat water with a loop from the
aux. That's a lot quieter on most boats than an on deck Honda and you
get your batteries charged as a bonus.

Good thought on the hot water from the auxillary. Mine was plumbed that way
until this last year. We removed the plumbing for that because it was kinda
all wrong. We removed alot of things actually...bags & bags of old hose &
wire that was either wrong or not connected to anything at either end.
Typical old boat...keep installing new without removing the old & broken.
Sure clears out the engine room taking a few days to do that.

Thanks for the reminder Wayne, I'll put that on my list for this year. It
makes sense too 'cause I just installed a higher output alternator for
battery charging.

Glenn.
s/v Seawing.