Dennis Pogson Dennis Pogson is offline

Default mirror offshore

dylan winter wrote:
Friends

I am going to see this boat tomorrow

http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/view/F156297

Van de Stadt designed 2 = 2 Diesel Yacht re-engined 2005 with brand
new Volvo MD1, new(2005) stainless steel fuel tank, new sea toilet
with 2006 fitted sea valves. NASA echo sounder, well fitted out with
usual fittings, sails in good condition, Includes BIC dinghy

Check with Volvo whether the MD1 was available new in 2005. I could be wrong
but the Volvos were named "2000 series" since 1985 (or earlier) and I didn't
think they carried on making the MD series after that.

Hope I'm wrong!

Dennis.