HPEER HPEER is offline

Default Ping Bob - more on anchors

For what its worth:

I bought a Rocna last year from Suncoast marine in Canada.
(http://www.suncoastmarine.ca/)

They shipped it to my marina and it arrived right on schedule. They
even tried to talk me down a size. I thought the cost was reasonable
and the service was good.

I only dropped the hook once since. Docking in a blow I wrapped my prop
and was consequently heading heading out the harbour unintentionally.
The anchor caught on some old fishing cable and I nearly ripped the
windlass out getting it free. In Newfoundland the locals commonly
dumped old fishing gear in the harbour. The previous year I drug once
and brought up all kinds of interesting crap: some 2" poly line and what
looked like an old sail except it had a printed pattern. So, for me and
my conditions, it is important that I have an anchor I can unfoul easily.

Unfortunately, no comment on holding power.