posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.fan.tom-servo
mixed nuts mixed nuts is offline

Default not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

wavy g's number won fan wrote:
that's the kind of radical revolutionary i am! i am wearing the same
boxers (hee!) that i had on last night, the same socks, and the same
"tee-shirt." my dungarees have been worn at least twice, and my over
shirt has been worn wonce before. (i am following wavy g's convention
of logick that states: wear wonce, put back on the shelf; wear twice,
use best judjement). i feel soo FREE!!!

I believe Wavy G's long-time friend Russell B had a similar experience
to report with a slight difference (he smelled "really good"). IIRC it
involved the "matured" smell of Caswell-Massey "Tricorn" cologne which
had permeated his skin and clothing after going an entire day without
showering.

I don't expect that everyone (1) would have this same experience but I
am curious: Do u, number won (1) fan of wavy g, smell 'really good'
right now. or do you smell 'really bad'?

--
nuts