Red Red is offline

Default Doom and Gloom

Jon,
You're missing the point I was making. The "vast majority of
scientists who are knowledgeable in this area" are making their living
on grants. They have an investment on making you believe what they are
telling you so they can continue getting grants which is how they make
their living. They don't have to tell you the truth, and in this case
they aren't, they just need you to buy into their story so they can keep
getting paid. Bishop Al is on target because he's parroting those grant
receiving "scientists". And yes, it IS a bad thing for AG to be making
money on this, because he's hoodwinking people into falsly believing
things that are going to ultimately cost them their livelyhood, their
savings, and their future. And he wants, more than anything, to be a
King. No problem here with someone wanting to make money, even lots of
it. But gaining control and wealth on the backs of the rest of us using
false pretenses is always wrong. Once again, reputable scientists - the
ones who have no investment, say that we do not yet have the ability to
interpret the research one way or the other. Until that day when they
can, Al is still a leech. And if it ultimately IS true that there is
global warming, it still isn't Bishop Al's place to tell me without real
solid science that it is MY fault and even less his place to tell me to
change my meager lifestyle - especially when HE is polluting more than
any of us. False gods...
Red