posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa,alt.fan.tom-servo
Daedalus Daedalus is offline

Default not won (1) item of clothing i'm whering to day is clean!

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:01:58 -0400, wavy g's number won fan
wrote:

that's the kind of radical revolutionary i am! i am wearing the same
boxers (hee!) that i had on last night, the same socks, and the same
"tee-shirt." my dungarees have been worn at least twice, and my over
shirt has been worn wonce before. (i am following wavy g's convention
of logick that states: wear wonce, put back on the shelf; wear twice,
use best judjement). i feel soo FREE!!!

You are dressed as dirty laundry for Halloween.

Jade