posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa
wavy g's number won fan wavy g's number won fan is offline

Default my wallet is chafing my buttox! it is really uncomforatable and is starting to annoy me!

dave hillstrom is no match for wavy g:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:49:29 -0400, wavy g's number won fan
wrote:

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

thats why i dont put my wallet in my back pocket if im going to be
sitting for any amount of time.

dork.

i kno what u mean, mr. hillstrom (can i call u "dave"?).

i have been sitting at my "job" all night with my wallet in my back
pocket, and every time i get up to get something, i feel that damnb
wallet in my back pocket rubbing against me with every step. i can"t
keep it out, b cause the mexican cleaning staff will shurely steel it. i
keep other stuff in my front pockets ("cell" phone, car keys, "chap
stick" brand lip balm, "marlboro" fags, etc). what would u do in a
sittuation like this? or better yet, what would wavy g do? any input
is appreciated.

ps: why did u say "dork"? like i am a dork 4 being in this sittuation
or somethingz? please reply. thx.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan