posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa
dave hillstrom dave hillstrom is offline

Default my wallet is chafing my buttox! it is really uncomforatable and is starting to annoy me!

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:49:29 -0400, wavy g's number won fan
wrote:

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

thats why i dont put my wallet in my back pocket if im going to be
sitting for any amount of time.

dork.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature might or might not be for mimus.
but it is for hatchetmama and shirley and smee.

and LaBlueGirl and Dr. Flonkenstein.
farewell for the time being, frankb. may you learn
more mysteries on the other side than one can count
on this plane.