[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Propane and propane accessories

On Oct 30, 6:27 am, tom wrote:
Possible stupid ?s, I've never used propane before.

So I've got this nice new aluminum propane tank, what I see is you
exchange the
tanks, something I don't want to do, I want my tank back, is this
normal request ...

This is a normal request. You can get propane tanks filled just about
anywhere in the world. You typically go into your local gas company,
hardware store, or service station with your empty tank and ask them
to fill it. In the US you will buy gallons of propane, most
everywhere else you will buy kilos. Partial fills aren't a problem.
Most places will put your tank on a scale and fill it until its weight
matches that stamped on the tank. In the US they will fill it until
the OPD closes...

-- Tom.