Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default Ferry cross the Mersey

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Ducky" schreef in bericht
Don't know who took these, they have just arrived in my inbox many
times Fwd. Thought I would upload to share with others.

I'm glad I'm not onboard, history learns that I would be seasick.
I never had that with normal sailboats.
BTW, nice shots.

Well apart from the effect's on my personal well being, I wonder what it
does to the wellbeing of the cars parked on deck. It looks to me the ticket
includes a rather intense car-wash for free. You wouldn't want to
discover you've forgotten to close the windows after a ride like this.

Regards,

Jeroen