Randy Kotuby Randy Kotuby is offline

Default PA5725CH-1

Sorry Mark, the change in jobs left me with next to no vacation days this
year. I used almost all of them going to the shore for a week.

I will get a full allotment this year and hopefully be able to come up for a
visit. The policy is a little weird. You get 19 days, period. Sick days,
personal days, vacation days, what ever. Hoping my general health holds up
as usual. I usually have 0-2 sick days per year so that would give me
enough time for a week in Jersey and a week in Maine. Time will tell.

Randy

"MWB" wrote in message

Hey Randy,

Did you come to Maine this summer?

I was hoping to meet a wicked cool Yankee fan.

GO RED SOX

Mark