posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Extra High Tide today

On Oct 27, 12:30 am, Martin B
{remove{}and_everything_in_bet ween} wrote:
Bart wrote:

I was a bit bored today. My group canceled,
perhaps because of the damp. When I realized
how low the low was, I decided to do something
I've been meaning to do for a few years.

Check out my art work.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...eMarks1768.jpg

Very nice Bart, couldn't you have done a bit of excavation and stuck a few
negative numbers on there? ;-)

Cheers
Marty

There were a couple of flat rocks that people hit at low tide.
I tried to flop them over, but they were two heavy for me.
I would love to get a backhoe with an extendahoe in there
for an hour. It would help quite a bit.