posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin B Martin B is offline

Default 2nd Age of Sail

"Capt. JG" wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Bart wrote:

It looks like the second Age of Sail is upon us.

According to this author. The world reached
"Peak Oil" in 2006 measured against real
production numbers--not hypothetical predictions!

The German-based Energy Watch Group

I wouldn't believe anything these guys write Bart, they're a Liberal,
Global Warming touting bunch of scaremongers.

Cheers
Marty
Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----

And, don't even get us started on the dreaded socialized medicine. Gods
forbid we insure kids, whether they can afford it or not! (Oh, sorry.)

Good God man! You must be some kind of Commie-Pinko. "I don't dislike
women, but I do deny them my essence.", was that General Ripper?

Cheers
Marty