posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default 2nd Age of Sail

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Bart wrote:

It looks like the second Age of Sail is upon us.

According to this author. The world reached
"Peak Oil" in 2006 measured against real
production numbers--not hypothetical predictions!

The German-based Energy Watch Group

I wouldn't believe anything these guys write Bart, they're a Liberal,
Global Warming touting bunch of scaremongers.

Cheers
Marty
Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----

And, don't even get us started on the dreaded socialized medicine. Gods
forbid we insure kids, whether they can afford it or not! (Oh, sorry.)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com