Red Red is offline

Default Ping Peggie

Hey Peggie, speaking of holding tanks I have a question for you. I have
been using CP & KO with good luck as it is holding down the smells from
the bowl to the tank. But the one stink I haven't attacked yet is from
the intake raw water hose.
When the head is flushed wet the raw water coming in is really strong
stinky. Just wondered what solution you have for this. (If you've
already covered this in a previous post just guide me to it and I'll
read it there, thanks)

Also I just spotted a little device in a store, the name of which
escapes me at the moment, that attaches to the intake line just inside
of the seacock that utilizes some type of replaceable deoderizing tablet
that treats the head's intake water to kill the smell before it reaches
the bowl. While it looks like just the thing for this problem, I wonder
if you have any experience with that sort of thing and what your
thoughts on it are (I noticed that on the bottles of KO and CP that it
says not to use anything chemical with it).
Thanks,
Red