Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Keeping a boat/trailer over the winter...

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:38:10 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

I hope you keep using it, it looks like a
nice fishing boat for the bay.

Actually Harry's previous boat, the pilot house Parker, was much
better suited to Chesapeake Bay. Except on the calmest days you don't
see many boats under 24 or 25 feet out there. We spent 4 weeks and
about 500 nautical miles criss crossing the Chesapeake in late
September through mid-October. There are some days when anything less
than 35 to 40 ft would be inappropriate.