Corsair23 Corsair23 is offline

Default Bimini Tops

Just came back from the local "toy" store..(boats, bikes, sleds,
etc...) and saw the line of ready made Bimini Kits. $399.00 will get
me a red top, and all poles and straps, ready to install. I thought
thats a good price. Ya, you may think that it would be cheap, thin
wall poles at that price, but no, the kit looks really sturdy. They,
of course, had boats in the showroom with tops already on, and I'm
getting one for the spring.
I gotta also say that the new Bilgeliner 270 24 footer, was a dam
nicely designed boat as well.The price stated was $53,000 Can.