W.T. Hatch

Default Unlike the political whores, I went boating this weekend.

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:54:02 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

W.T. Hatch wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:41:12 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

W.T. Hatch wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:34:44 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
gle.com...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Sir:

Do you believe that _continuing_ an acrimonious "political" thread is somehow
different from _starting_ one?

Over the past 30 days, here's your tally: out of 127 posts, 98 are participating
in some sort of "political" squabble.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

Binary Bill, if you hadn't noticed, is oozing into senility.

Sir:

Apart from your oft-observed habit of gratuitous insult, you have little way of
knowing whether that individual is _compos mentis_ or not.

You haven't been reading Binary Bill's posts closely - not for their
content - but for their inconsistent sputtering.

For that matter, those who claim to "know" to a certainty about the credentials
of your wife, or of the boats you own or do not own, behave in a fashion equally
puerile to yours.

Naw. I write better.

So you have asserted, on more than one occasion. But I seem to recall someone
observing here that those who _do_ possess (and use) superior writing skills do
not make claims about those same skills, as you do.

On the one hand, however, there is something oddly fascinating about the way a
certain element here seems obsessed with details of your personal life and
possessions--and your willingness to keep them engaged at the cost of the
newsgroup.

On the other hand, I suspect you are unable (or unwilling) to distinguish
between writing that is grammatically and syntactically correct and that which
conveys a worthwhile message. If your definition of "good" writing is the
former, I think a reasonable person would be hard put to find much fault with
yours. If the latter--well, that is another matter altogether.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch