HK HK is offline

Default Florida Trip Notes

wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:29:02 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

1. Housing is very affordable compared to where I live,

Just be sure you know what taxes and insurance will be. There can be a
significant sticker shock when you get that bill.

Housing is still relatively affordable in NE Florida, down to about
Daytona, and in some of Florida's Gulf Coast areas. The rest of the
state, south of Daytona, is so damned hot and so plagued with natural
and manmade disasters, I don't know why anyone owns real estate there.