HK HK is offline

Default Keeping a boat/trailer over the winter...

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:

Well, Reggies, if and when you ever have a boat, you can block up
your tires.

I sold my runabout many years ago, and I don't keep my boat stored on
a trailer, it says in the water unless I have it hauled for maintenance.

Gosh, I wonder what that alleged boat of yours weighs now, compared to
when it was hatched from the mold.

Harry,
I have never understood why anyone in their right mind would make up
boat ownership. Since you have fabricated so many boat ownership
stories, (that no one every believes), why do you do it?

The one story I liked best when you posted a wav file of your boat horn
to prove you actually owned a Lobster boat.

I really don't care if anyone believes I own a boat or not, it really
isn't important

I made a decision not to post particular photos, and I haven't. It
delights me that that decision of mine has driven so many of this
newsgroup's a**holes, people like you, nuts.

I not only posted that horn sound, I posted photos of the horn being
sodablasted and rebuilt and powdercoated and more.

Frankly, Reggie, I've thought you a useless turd ever since you began to
pollute this newsgroup with your 50 different handles. Nothing you have
done since has caused me to change my mind about you.