HK HK is offline

Default Keeping a boat/trailer over the winter...

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..

I've got an old sports car sitting in a garage. It is sitting on its
Dunlop tires. The car sits for six months at a time. I have never
noticed any "flat spots" on the tires related to storage. Car spends
most of its life under a couple of sewn-together bedsheets.

My '67 GTO has Coker Redlines on it. After sitting for several months they
develop a small flat spot that is noticeable for a couple of miles, then
they round out.

Eisboch

My old car is a 1959-60 model, and British, so there's no assurance that
even if the tires were round, the wheels would be.