William Andersen William Andersen is offline

Default Keeping a boat/trailer over the winter...

Prop up the front too. Be sure to remove the transom drain plug and that the
boat is tilted enough to drain any water that gets into it.

wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
Spare ti Got one? Is it secured to the trailer with a cable lock or
some other method?

One of the things I look for when shopping for a trailer are trailer
wheels with the same bolt pattern as my tow vehicle. I don't always
find one but a prospective trailer gets extra points when I do,

Rick