Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_20_] Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_20_] is offline

Default Cruising Boat Generator (small)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:46:59 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

If I were planning on putting a generator in a boat I'd "ping" Larry
as he recently described a new model Honda that apparently is a DC
generator and an inverter combined. Larry says that he uses one and it
is quite and efficient.

Unfortunately that is not a marine generator that can be installed
below decks, nor it is a diesel.

Right, besides the noise, I don't like that this think can never be below
deck (gasoline). The generator and it's fuel supply always sit at the stern
rail. Don't get me wrong, we're used to it & live with it pretty well. A
similar sized diesel system would be welcome.

Glenn.