Toller Toller is offline

Default Keeping a boat/trailer over the winter...

I am have my first trailered boat; before now my boats were small enough to
just store upside down on the dock for the winter.

Someone told me it I should put the back up on blocks to take the load off
the tires, so I have done that. How about the front. Must that be propped
up also, or is the crank thing okay?

The guy I bought it from lubed everything last April. The trailer has only
been in the water twice since then. Does it need any maintenance?

Thanks much