[email protected] jaykchan@hotmail.com is offline

Default How to Attach a T-Top to a Boat Without the Access Under the Deck? -- Follow Up

I finally removed the T-top two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I forgot to
buy a ratcheting wrench (as what people in this newsgroup had
suggested), and I ended up spending double or triple the time that I
would have needed to remove the T-top if I had the ratcheting wrench.

The lesson of this story is that we not only need to know how to ask a
question, we also need to remember the answer.

Jay Chan