CJK

Default where to buy volvo tools?

not a problem, that was the one tool I could not find for mine, so I made my
own. I would check with the folks at the local prop shop and see if they
have any homemade ideas. That is where I got my idea from, stolen fair and
square

Christian

"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message
Thanks Christian, Unfortunatly I haven't upgraded to the duoprop yet.

"CJK" wrote in message
I built my own prop wrench for my duoprop for the inner nut, and would be
more than happy to send you the measurements on having one made, or if
you
have a welder and a grinder, do it yourself

Christian

"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message
Is there a good source online for getting vovlo parts? I'm looking for

prop puller and haven't had any luck with the online search. thanks.